From me to you…
Little snapshots of inspiration, life behind the scenes and highlights from the studio.
Hey! How’s it going? One thing you might know about me is that Tori Amos is one of my biggest musical influences. She’s also one of my favourite artists. She has a playful approach to songwriting, describing her songs as her “girls”. She thinks of them as each having their own character and story. Resistance: … Continue reading Why I love Tori Amos
Hey! Hope the week is treating you well so far ☺️ I posted on Tiktok to answer the question: what comes first, the music or the lyrics? And a friend messaged me, curious about when I started writing songs and who discovered I could sing. Here’s what I told her. How old were you when you started writing songs?I … Continue reading What comes first, the music or the lyrics?
Want even more behind the scenes insights?
Plus, these bonuses:
- An exclusive acoustic cover of Jingle Bells! Limited time only.
- Early access to new singles ahead of release
- Special subscribers-only performances and songs
- First peek at brand new videos
- The chance to have your say in exclusive polls